Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Science News

I've always loved science. It fascinates me. I'm constantly reading and staying up-to-date on the recent discoveries. So, join me as I look at the latest in the world of science.


SCIENTISTS DISCOVER MOST FERTILE IRISH MALE

This is important news. I am Irish. Ipso facto, I may be a descendent of this Niall of the Nine Hostages, a 5th century warlord who was head of the most powerful dynasty in ancient Ireland. Ipso facto, I am an awesome stack of baby-making goodness. Get in line, ladies.


STARDUST SPACE CAPSULE ARRIVES IN HOUSTON

The capsule has been traveling the solar system for seven years. It's been collecting bits of comet debris which scientists hope will help unlock secrets about the formation of our solar system. What will they find when they open the capsule?

I think we know.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


FOSSIL FIND SPARKS NEW INTEREST IN DODO

What's even more amazing than the discovery of this dodo mass grave is the mysterious dodo mass suicide note found nearby. Creepy.


ENDANGERED WHALES SIGHTED OFF TEXAS COAST

Get 'em!


SCIENTISTS WARN OF BABIES' SOFA DEATHS

People, people. Don't sit or sleep on these sofas until they've grown to full sofa size. Baby sofas can't handle your adult weight. Baby sofas shouldn't even be sold until they reach a certain size, I think. Someone should really make a law.

...

It's come to this, folks. I'm making jokes about baby deaths. Right now there's a foul stench in your nostrils. That's the absence of this blog's soul. And where that soul once resided is now piles of poo. Baby poo.


8 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger 52X Max said...

Even without a soul, that post was good

liked it

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Most of us who blog have no soul, that's why most of us are anonymous.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger omar said...

While I was reading those articles, I saw this one. Awesome.

And I smell so much baby poo these days, I'm pretty much immune to it by this point.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger geekdarling said...

baby sofa poo

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger GrrlScientist said...

heyyy ... that dodo suicide note was confidential .. how did you learn about its existence??

GrrlScientist

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I rather like it when your blog has no soul. It's a refreshing change from all the souliness it usually has. :D

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Damn, geekdarling stole my line!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Mister Teacher said...

Funny post! I'd post more, but I think I've spotted an endangered sofa off the coast of the space station. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home