Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Me Finishing An Overheard Conversation 2

Original Conversation in BLACK
Me Finishing the Original Conversation in RED


Woman 1

Well, I don't trust this internet
thing. You don't know who's out
there or what they want to do.

Woman 2
True.

Woman 1
I mean, you don't know if they are
who they say they are. How would
you find out? I mean, imagine if
you're talking to someone or doing
business with someone and they
turn out to be some swindler trying
to get your money. Awful.

Woman 2
(takes off woman mask)

Man 1
(formerly Woman 2)
Yeah, imagine that. Heh-heh.

Woman 1
Gah!

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh man, that happens to me all the time! My friends pulling off masks, and suddenly being the opposite sex, or both, or neither. So incredible that you knew about that!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Mischa said...

Or where your friend pretends to be straight, but is then suddenly gay!!? yeah that's my favourite.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

something very unrelated...

hurray for "scrubs" being back on!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Haha, that's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home