Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blog Linking Update Explosion!

Okay, it's not really that "explosive," but I was finally able to update the list for The Blogs. These were just blogs that I've had my eye on. They're all good, and they're listed in no particular order, except maybe the order in which I found them... which incidently is from best blog to worst blog! So, I start out having a great time reading and by the end of the list... well, I just want to kill myself, or at least gouge my eyes out!

No, no, no. I kid. Me gouging my eyes out isn't related to any of the blogs. Aren't I a really good typist though? I am typing whilst I have no eyes! Blood is dripping onto the keyboard! But here I am, typing away! Without a single error! See? Good, because I don't! No eyes, remember?

...

Anyway, they're in no particular order. So, for now, go check out those fine blogs while I think of something to post.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger jazz said...

as always, my sincerest thanks love!

muah!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Mmmmm.... Missing eyeballs. How wonderfully macabre!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Syar said...

I'm on the list! *pumps fist in the air*

grazie for the recognition. and mucho congratulations for the no eyes typing feat. you put all those other people who type with a wand between their teeth to shame.*

*this is by no means an attempt to belittle the less abled. which, I guess, includes you now Andy. so, no offense.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Mike Todd said...

Dude, you rule. Thanks for the link. I'll try my best not to suck any worse than I already do.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger geekdarling said...

You sweetheart. You only linked me because I'm in love with you didn't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home