Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bloggers Helping Bloggers

Jasmine has been preparing for the Bar exam and wanted a few guest bloggers to lend a hand in keeping her blog going. Naturally, I said no. And I never did guest blog. The end.

...

No, for the lovely Jasmine, of course I said yes. So, instead of posting anything here, I'll just send you her way. The entry I wrote, entitled "City of Love, Zombies," is about the first time I ever met Jasmine in person (while I was in NY interning). It's a true story. More or less. Mostly less. But that doesn't mean its legitimacy should be brought into question, heh-heh, I mean.... Okay, it does, but, whatever...

I like zombies.

...

Well, I've wasted enough of your time. Off with you!

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Syar said...

I didn't so much like the zombies as I did like you and Jasmine blasting them in the crotch. and screaming profanities. I commented on jazz's blog already on this topic but I commented again here, just because I felt like you didn't deserve 0 comments on any post. I feel warm and fuzzy....oh my God, is that a zombie trying to feel me up?? AHHHH!!!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Hahaha

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Good story, Andy. I'm a sucker for zombies. Did you see Land of The Dead?

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger jazz said...

i love you, my darling fiance!

let's totally make out again soon...

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger glo said...

And it was great....

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too kind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home